HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thank you!

This isn't really a post that has anything to do with anything.

It is simply a post to say thank you! I have actually reached 25 followers! Some people may not think this is a big thing, but for me it totally is.

As a still fairly new blogger, I am still trying to learn the ropes around here and I must thank all of the bloggers that have helped me, answered my questions, or just reminded me why I spend time working on my blog and trying to make it better.

There are numerous bloggers I could pick out and thank personally for helping me with this or that, or inspiring me to keep working, but there is one blogger out there that has helped me more than anything.

This blogger is Laina over at Laina Has Too Much Spare Time. I met her quite a while back on Book Divas and after a while of reading her blog and others I found through her blog, I decided to come up with one of my own. She helped me figure things out, answered any questions (no matter how dumb they seemed to me), and she even made my gorgeous layout (at least I think it's gorgeous!).

Now before I sound all weird and gushy or something I am going to finish up here. There have been many other bloggers that I have taken tips and queues from and I thank them all and I majorly thank my followers. You guys are my reason for continuing.

If you have any thoughts, suggestions, or anything feel free to let me know, I am always open to adjusting. Thanks again!

XOXO

P.S.
If you guys notice, I recieved my first award today also! Happy day all around! Thanks again Kristen over at Bookworming in the 21st Century!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 25 followers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on 25 followers! I <3 your blog and you totally deserve an award! :) Keep it up and you'll be hitting 50 followers in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, you just made me tear up!! Why didn't you tell me you mentioned me in a post? Awwwwwww :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!