HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Booking Through Thursday *4*

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme, that is mostly about books and reading! Find out more here!
Today's question is:
What’s the lightest, most “fluff” kind of book you’ve read recently?

To be totally honest, I've not read anything particularly "fluffy" in a while...So thinking back, the last thing I remember reading that was "fluffy"-ish was ...by daphne by Carmen Catalina.

It's a pretty quick, adorable read about being that awkward 14 year old girl and how hard it is to know who you are, be comfortable with yourself, and beginning high school. You can find my review here. I think that's the closest thing to "fluffy" that I've read lately.

So yea, what's the "fluffiest" thing you've read lately?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read the Fluffy book in a while either. Some of Mag Cabot, but that's all.

    Fluffy is a funny word lol(excuse my dorky-ness)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!