HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Saturday, August 1, 2009

The ABC's of ME!

I was tagged by Laina.
Wow, I seriously haven't done one of these things since...Myspace. lol. And that's been a loooong time since then.


The Rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Share your ABCs
- Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs
- Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
- Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

Taken or single?
Single and quite happy being that way.

Best Friend? Hmm...his name is Jeff and he has been my best friend for about 6 years now.

Cake or Pie? Cake! I'm not a big pie person, but I looooove cake. And cupcakes!

Drink of choice?
Water mostly, otherwise it's sweet tea or sometimes coke. Although lately I've had a major thing for orange juice and I have no clue why.

Essential item for every day use? My cell phone. I feel so nakey without it!

Favorite color? Generally blue. Unless I'm wearing it, and then it's red.

Google? Nope, never. Haha. Of course I google! I use google every day, it's like an addiction!

Hometown? Knoxville, TN.

Indulgences? Snickers. I am such a sucker for a Snickers bar.

January or February? May. I don't like winter lol.

Kids and their names? Nope, nope, and....nope.

Marriage date? Not married. And not planning on it any time soon.

Number of siblings? Three.

Older siblings? All three are older.

Younger siblings? Don't got any of those...thank god!

Oranges or apples? Apples. I don't care much for oranges.

Phobias and fears? Spiders, hieghts, bugs, STORMS! Being alone at night, being outside in the dark without a flashlight (there's a busy road, street lights don't really work, and I have had a stalker before. My paranoia is justified.)

Fear of death? No. I'm not saying I particularly WANT to die, but I'm not afraid if it happens.

Quote for the day? I tried to think of something profound, but I haven't been on Twitter today, so it didn't work XD

Reason to smile? A new
Shane Dawson video of YouTube! They make me giggle, check him out! But I warn you first, they are...explicit. There is your warning.

Season? Spring! It's not too hot, not too cold. And the flowers are all in bloom and pretty.

Unknown fact about me? I prefer silver over gold and costume jewelry over real jewelry. I own a white gold, diamond solitaire ring and yet my favorite piece of jewelry is something I put together myself, and spent about $6 to make.

Vegetable you hate? Brussel Sprouts. They are stinky and gross and just...ew.

Worst habit? When I'm nervous or anxious, I bite my nails. I click pens that have the clicker on top. I bounce my foot all the time. I don't like staying still.

Xrays you've had? Oh lord...both arms, both legs, right knee, right ankle, back, neck, both hands, left foot, and teeth. I don't know if that's it, but those are the only ones I can remember.

Your fave food? Chicken! Me looooves chicken.

Zodiac sign? Pisces.

Tag 3 people? Alright, how about:

Carrie at
Carrie's YA Bookshelf
Sarah aka
GreenBeanTeenQueen
Lizzie at
The Book Obsession

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!