HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Friday, August 21, 2009

Booking Through Thursday *3* (Late)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme, that is mostly about books and reading! Find out more here!

Today's question is:

What’s the best book you’ve read recently?
(Tell me you didn’t see this one coming?)

After reading this I thought "Oh $%@#, how am I supposed to do this?" But the more I thought about it, the more only one book stood out to me. It's a book I gushed about, and I don't generally gush about a book. The best book I've read recently would have to be The Siren by Kiera Cass. It's amazing! The characters, the story, the imagery is just out of this world. Now anyone that's followed me knows how excited I was about this book, so this is probably no surprise to you, but still! After my review and the gushing I've done about this book, if you STILL haven't gone and gotten it, then (shame on you) go get it!

So, what is the best book you've read recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!