HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Teaser Tuesday *6* (Late)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by checking out rules and whatnot at the link above!

As I'm still trying to pull myself out of this reading slump (which me and Sharon have attributed to the weather being all icky and gross), it's slowly becoming easier... This weeks book is one that's a little different. It's mysterious, and has really awesome little art graphics throughout the pages! I am liking it quite a bit...

Just for amusement and context, this one is going to be a few lines longer than normal =)


"Pull the fire alarm?" suggested Hal.
I shook my head. "Remember what happened to Seth and Wyatt Hall?"
Hal winced. "Right. Good point." Seth and Wyatt Hall, twins, were seniors at Endeavor. Or, more accurately, had been seniors last semester. Right up until they were expelled for staging a fire alarm during first-semester finals.
"Bomb threat?" said Hal.
"I think that might be a federal offense."

Author: Stella Lennon
Title: Invisible i - The Amanda Project
Page: 137

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!