HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Sunday, November 1, 2009

In My Mailbox *17*

Created by The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I didn't post a picture last week because I was sick and felt like crap, I added them into this weeks picture. This week I only got one book. But as you can see, they are being propped up by my pretty new boots. =) I very much <3>
Anyways, onto the books!

For review:
Nothing this week!
But last week was Fallen by Lauren Kate

Won:
The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier (from Cait at Escape Through the Pages)

Random:
Last week I got the beautiful Hush, Hush poster =)

That's what I got! What did you get?

6 comments:

  1. Give me Fallen or give me death! lol. j/k. I wouldn't die for but I do really want it. Happy reading girl.

    ~Briana :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Fallen!! Enjoy(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fallen is so good! can't wait 4 your review! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Fallen!
    Hope you are feeling back to 100%?!?!

    Happy Reading

    P.s here is mine if you have time to take a peek
    http://5150bookslut.blogspot.com/2009/11/in-my-mailbox-110109.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books. Hope you are feeling better this week. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!