HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Booking Through Thursday *5*

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme, that is mostly about books and reading! Find out more here!

Today's question is:

Which do you prefer? Biographies written about someone? Or Autobiographies written by the actual person (and/or ghost-writer)?

Personally I prefer Autobiographies. I think it's easier to relate to someone when you're hearing their story from their point of view. I also find that Autobiographies are more real. In biographies it's really easy for the author to interject their own thoughts and feelings into your opinion or into the story itself. But at the same time, in an Autobiography the author can reveal or hide whatever they want. To be honest, I tend to prefer memoirs, but that wasn't the question. =)

What about you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!