HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Saturday, December 12, 2009

In My Mailbox *22*

Created by The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------


This week was a pretty slow week, but I did get two books! So YAY! And I got back on track this week blog wise! So double YAY! I got the memes going again, and a review for The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove up (see here)! I also finally got that post about the Million Dollar Book Sale up, including a list of the books I got (see here)! I am also about to schedule a giveaway post for Monday! So make sure to come back Monday and enter!

For Review:
Windwhyst by Christine O'Neill
Candor by Pam Bachorz (for 1 ARC Tours)

Bought:
NOTHING! Since we're about to move, I'm not allowed to buy anymore books. But I've found a way around that by winning them, and making my Christmas list mostly books :)

That's what was in my mailbox this week. What was in yours?

5 comments:

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!