HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Monday, December 7, 2009

In My Mailbox *21* (LATE)

Created by The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I got one book, (which I have already managed to read, not I just need to get the review written!) so I didn't do a picture or anything, I just decided to got back to the old fashioned way :) And to be totally honest, I am exhausted from working today so it's just quick and lucky I even got it done, lol. I know that I've been slacking a bit the past week or so, and I really sorry about that. I've been working more this week because of the holidays and haven't really has a lot of free time at all. But I only work one more day this week so things should get better, and I have a couple more reviews coming up AND a couple of contests coming up, so keep an eye out for those!


The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Release: April 6, 2010
Publisher: Simon Pulse

From the back of the book:
Everyone knows the unwritten rule:
You don't like your best friend's boyfriend.

Sarah has had a crush on Ryan for years. He's easy to talk to, supersmart, and totally gets her. Lately it even seems like he's paying extra attention to her. Everything would be perfect, except for two tiny details: Ryan is Brianna's boyfriend, and Brianna is Sarah's best friend.

Sarah forces herself to avoid Ryan and tries to convince herself not to like him. She feels so guilty for wanting him, and the last thing she wants to do is hurt her best friend. But when she is thrown together with Ryan one night, something happens between them. It's wonderful...and awful. Sarah is torn apart by guilt, but what she feels is nothing short of addiction, and she can't stop herself from wanting more...

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of this one. I can't wait to read it!

    Enjoy =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!