The next challenge I'm joining is the 2010 100+ Reading Challenge hosted by J. Kaye over at J. Kaye's Book Blog!
This challenge is exactly how it sounds: Read 100 books in 2010. In 2009, I didn't even come close to this number, so I am aiming high to say the least. Either way, I think I can do it!
Find out more and sign up for the challenge here.
Books I've Read:
- Beautiful by Cindy Martinusen-Coloma
- Candor by Pam Bachorz
- The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
- The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
- Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
- Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony
- The Complete History of Why I Hate Her by Jennifer Richard Jacobson
- Girl on the Other Side by Deborah Kerbel
- Windwhyst by Christine O'Neill
- Dear Big V by Ellen W. Leroe
- Falling for Romeo by Jennifer Laurens
- Nailed by Jennifer Laurens
- Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly