HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday *2*

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly look at upcoming releases that we're excited about!

This is a way way way early one, but since the cover just came out and I absolutely adore! this series thus far, I just couldn't resist! And by way early, I mean, there isn't even a summary out for it yet. Never you mind though, it's Kelley Armstrong, and if you haven't read the first two novels in the trilogy, you really should. They are awesome! I can't wait!

The Reckoning (The Darkest Powers #3)
by Kelley Armstrong
Release: May 1, 2010
If you haven't read the first two book in the series, then check them out and see if it's something you're interested in. They are awesome!
The Summoning (The Darkest Powers #1)
The Awakening (The Darkest Powers #2)
*As a note, I will always include the Amazon link to the books I mention so it makes it easier to find out information about them if you are interested. Enjoy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!