HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Teaser Tuesday *3*

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by checking out rules and whatnot at the link above!

This weeks teaser is actually from the sequel of last weeks teaser! So here we go:


Small tear-like droplets dripped down its number as it peered through the glasses. The clock was like an annoying pet, always waking him up too early, but now it look pathetic.

Author: Kaza Kingsley
Page: 7


Now to put this all into a bit more perspective and since I am one of those that will stick to the whole 2 line rule, I snapped a bad pic with my phone to show you the tragically adorable said clock is in the book!




Now tell me that's not adorable?
Haha! Althought if this was my clock, I would think so!

2 comments:

  1. this book looks interesting!
    Awesome teaser

    the little clock is cute lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would be cool, maybe i'll put a post sometime to see if anyone would want to participate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!