HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Friday, August 28, 2009

Award Time!!!!

It's taken me a bit to get to this, I've been pretty busy this week. But I am really excited about this! Bambi Reads has given me the Zombie Chicken Award! Now this was an awesomely amazing surprise! I am extremely thankful. If you aren't a subscriber to Bambi Reads, you should be! Her blog is awesome!

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.

Now for my 5 nominations:

  1. Korianne at Korianne Speaks

1 comment:

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!