HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Teaser Tuesday *2*

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by checking out rules and whatnot at the link above!

And let me tell you, this time it's a hard one. I am quite sad with my book today, because my dog decided to mess with my book while I was at the store and ripped the cover. That makes me sad. It's not THAT big, but it's still like an inch in a half to two inches and that's big enough for *sadface*

Anyways, here is my teaser:

"Trying to spy on us with a secret-telling cat? laughed Ward. Damon made a goofy face and said, "Blaaaah," with his tongue out.
Author: Kaza Kingsley
Page: 263

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!