HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jekel Loves Hyde trailer contest!

So Beth Fantaskey and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt are searching for the Official trailer for Jekel Loves Hyde, which comes out May 3, 2010 and in that search they are coming to you, me, and all readers that are up to the challenge.

The contest is to create a trailer for Jekel Loves Hyde! The catch is, you must use copyright free music and copyright free images. (That's not as easy as it sounds). There are super awesome prizes too!

First prize:
  • A visit to your local library, school, or bookstore to sign books and of course meet the winner from Beth Fantaskey herself!
  • Signed copies of both Jekel Loves Hyde AND Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side!
  • The winning video becomes the "official" trailer on Beth's website! And the possibility of being used by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt!
  • And some extra other fun stuff that Beth will bring with her on her visit!
Two Runners-up:
  • Signed copies of both Jekel Loves Hyde and Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side!
There's more! The first 10 entrants will automatically be guaranteed signed copies of Jekel Loves Hyde!

And so far there have only been 5 entries so there's still time for you to win!

I attempted this, and let me tell you, it's not easy! Here's my entry:


Just know that I've never even attempted to do this before and I was using Windows Movie Maker, so it's not like I have great software either.

I would love to hear your thoughts, and if you like it then let Beth know on her blog!

To see all the entries so far click here!

And finally to enter yourself and get more information about the contest go here!

Love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything about making videos but I really liked the music you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!