HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 100+ Reading Challenge!

The next challenge I'm joining is the 2010 100+ Reading Challenge hosted by J. Kaye over at J. Kaye's Book Blog!

This challenge is exactly how it sounds: Read 100 books in 2010. In 2009, I didn't even come close to this number, so I am aiming high to say the least. Either way, I think I can do it!

Find out more and sign up for the challenge here.

Books I've Read:
  1. Beautiful by Cindy Martinusen-Coloma
  2. Candor by Pam Bachorz
  3. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
  4. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
  5. Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
  6. Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony
  7. The Complete History of Why I Hate Her by Jennifer Richard Jacobson
  8. Girl on the Other Side by Deborah Kerbel
  9. Windwhyst by Christine O'Neill
  10. Dear Big V by Ellen W. Leroe
  11. Falling for Romeo by Jennifer Laurens
  12. Nailed by Jennifer Laurens
  13. Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly



1 comment:

  1. Yippee! So glad you are joining this one too! We are going to have so much fun in 2010!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!