HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Challenges!

Okay, so this year I didn't exactly join challenges, I just started blogging and so I spent this year learning the ropes and that kind of thing.

But towards the end of the year, I did join one challenge. I figured, it will be easy, it's two weeks long and you set your own goal and it's self paced; it sounded perfect. But then my family got in the way of what would be my first challenge, and sadly I didn't make my goal. My sister got very sick about three days into the challenge and me and my mother have exhausted ourselves in taking care of her. I didn't get to read a word for almost two weeks.



Holiday Break Reading Challenge



I had joined The Holiday Break Reading Challenge, My goal was five books, and since I wasn't able to read anything until January 1, 2010 (yes, I know) But since then, I've finished two. Not terrible, since my goal was five, but still. And the challenge doesn't end until midnight tonight, but I don't see me finishing another today, since I haven't actually been to sleep yet. Anyways, if I had been able to read more, this could have been a very successful challenge, but alas there was complications.

So to rectify this challenge experience I have decided to join a few for this year that I think I can accomplish! Three to be exact! Each will get there own post, but I will list them here anyways:

 The Debut Author Challenge hosted at The Story Siren
100+ Reading Challenge hosted at J. Kaye's Book Blog
10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge hosted by Kay Cassidy and Jessica at Chick Lit Teens

All the links and information to these challenges will be posted over the next three posts, so keep an eye out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!