HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Teaser Tuesday *5*

Hey! So I know that I've not done Teaser Tuesday in what seems like forever, but it's back! And I will be too. Since my trip to Nashville, I didn't get great news and I've been dealing with a lot of that, so I've kind of checked out on a few things. But I miss those things, and it wasn't doing me any good, so I am back! Thanks so much for being patient with me, it's not been an easy time personally. But starting this week, things should go back to normal! Anyways, on to Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by checking out rules and whatnot at the link above!

I like most of the blogosphere have been infected by the dreaded reading slump! But I'm pulling myself out of it (er, trying). This weeks book is one that I waited and waited on and I am totally loving it so far!

"He was more handsome than any man she had ever seen, but like the other riders, he was pale as a ghost. When he spoke, she was stunned that she could understand him, and he said, "You must go back."

Author: Malinda Lo
Title: Ash
Page: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!