HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just a bit of a warning/update thingy

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let everyone know that despite my computer issues (as explained in todays IMM), tomorrow I will be scheduling a few new reviews and when those go up I will be unveiling a new review system and the use of actual stars! And while that may or may not sound like much to you guys, for me getting some pretty little star graphics is fun and makes me happy. I've spent quite a long time looking through reviews and of other sites that I absolutely love and have come up with the categories that I think are most important in a review and I hope you guys will like what I'm doing. I would greatly appreciate any feedback you guys have :)

And I am about to start work on getting some pretty menu buttons to make my blog not only easier to navigate, but also look a bit more professional (at least that's my goal). So things will change up a little bit on that front too.

Thanks so much guys!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!