HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday *18*

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly look at upcoming releases that we're excited about!


So yes, it's another Tenner book, and as I said before, you better get used to it for a while, because there are some awesome books coming from new authors this year. And Josh Berk is one of them! If you don't believe me, then check him out on Twitter and see for yourself!


The Dark Days of Hamburger Haplin by Josh Berk
Release: February 9, 2010

From GoodReads:

Being a hefty, deaf newcomer almost makes Will Halpin the least popular guy at Coaler High. But when he befriends the only guy less popular than him, the dork-namic duo has the smarts and guts to figure out who knocked off the star quarterback. Will can’t hear what’s going on, but he’s a great observer. So, who did it? And why does that guy talk to his fingers? And will the beautiful girl ever notice him? (Okay, so Will’s interested in more than just murder . . .)
 

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling this will be a popular book and maybe even an award winner. I had heard the unusual title before but I didn't know what it was about. Thanks for sharing!

    Here is my pick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!