HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Sunday, February 14, 2010

In My Mailbox *26*

Created by The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I've been a bad blogger. I keep forgetting that it's Saturday and therefore, I forget to do In My Mailbox! I know, how could I forget? I have no clue! But anyways! Onto this week's goodies! And there's a special treat in the second picture! His name is Luka, and that is his precious head.


For review:
Dear Big V by Ellen W. Leroe (for Around the World Tours
)
My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman (for 1 ARC Tours)
Girl on the Other Side by Deborah Kerbel (not pictured) (for 1 ARC Tours)

Won:
Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz (from Penultimate Page)

Silver is for Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz (from Penultimate Page)
White is for Magic by Laurie Faria Stolarz (from Penultimate Page)
Red is for Remembrance by Laurie Faria Stolarz (from Penultimate Page)
Gringolandia by Lyn Miller-Lachmann (from Laina Has Too Much Spare Time)
Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg (from Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf)
$150 Visa Gift Card from Elizabeth! (from Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf)

Bought:
Steamed by Katie MacAlister

So that's what was in my mailbox these last two weeks, what did you get in yours?

7 comments:

  1. My Invented Life looks amazing, and I love the cover, the text is so swirly and fab!! And The Lonely Hearts Club looks like such a fun book too, I love The Beatles, so to know they have been woven into a YA story makes me happy to no end!! Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lonely Hearts Club is one I've been wanting to read for ages! Hope you enjoy it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won some cool stuff! I've had my eye on the Blue is for Nightmares series. Enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow oh wow!!! what a bundle you got there congrats on the wins!!

    Blue is for nightmares looks awesome!!

    My IMM is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh!! Steamed is on my Steampunk TBR list!!!=)

    Also, I have read ALL of the Blue is for Nightmare series and love it. Very innocent and entertaining read.

    Enjoy!!=)

    http://chas-n-kai.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Steamed but have yet to read it. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. so jealous of your week. a gift card AND steamed? so cool. I love Laurie's nightmares series. Hope you enjoy it!!

    Want to enter my Book Lover's Basket Giveaway??

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-lovers-prize-basket-international.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!