HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Sunday, February 28, 2010

In My Mailbox *27*

Created by The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 


For Review:
They Never Came Back by Caroline B. Cooney
Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap
Connection by Jo Ramsey
Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
White Cat by Holly Black
City of Cannibals by Ricki Thompson
Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
Nailed by Jennifer Laurens (for Around the World Tours)
Falling for Romeo by Jennifer Laurens (not pictured) (for Around the World Tours)
Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly (for Around the World Tours)

Bought:
None! I wasn't able to go anywhere that wasn't my work or the grocery store this week! And I was so itching to buy one, so I think sometime this week, I am so buying a book or two!


That's what was in my mailbox this week, what did you get in yours?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, massive yay for Dedication & Anastasia's Secret! All the other books look good too, I hope you enjoy them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I dont think you dont need to buy any books after all look at those amazing books you got there. Love them, would love to have them! Enjoy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... I see more books that I want to read, and I'm so excited that mine was one of the ones in your mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got a lot of amazing ones!

    Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-my-mailbox-2-28-10.html

    Have an awesome booktastic Monday! :D
    The Bookie Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arrgh, you got White Cat! Do you know how many contest I failed to win trying to get that book? Enjoy your books. Here's Mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!