HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Sunday, October 25, 2009

In My Mailbox *16*

Created by The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, this week I have no picture. Many of you who follow me on Twitter, know this already, but for those of you who don't I will tell you why I have no picture. There's two reasons actually. First, my forever loving sister brought home the virus from Hell and poisoned not only me, but also my mother, so we've both been laid up in bed most of the week being all feverish and congested and icky (I am FINALLY feeling somewhat better today). Second, for some reason my lovely little laptop decided that it didn't want to work anymore. It has now decided that it doesn't want to find the hard drive for reasons unknown to me and so now I have to get it all sent back and what not. This laptop being the sole creature that keeps me working, so now I am using a much slower laptop that I don't like near aas much as mine, but whatever.
But I did get a couple of things this week and I will tell you what they are!
For Review:
Fallen by Lauren Kate (So excited and was quite surprised when I got it in the mail this week. It made me smile through my sickness :P)
Randomly:
Hush, Hush poster!! (The lovely people at Simon & Shuster read my mind, got my smoke signals, or maybe saw the form I sent for the contest they were having to get one and were just forever lovely to send me one! And boy is it GORGEOUS!)
That's what I got this week, what was in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. Fallen sounds like a really good book. Hopefully your laptop gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Want. Fallen! lol. Hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to the review.

    ~Briana

    P.S. Got my IMM up too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Fallen Angel windfall. Both are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot of good things about Fallen, I hope you enjoy it!

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want both Fallen and the poster! Happy reading, and glad you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Fallen" is so good! But I am super jealous of your "Hush Hush" poster. What a great eye-catching poster of loveliness.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!