HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Saturday, October 17, 2009

In My Mailbox *15*

Created by The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week wasn't as eventful as others, but that's very okay with me since I'm starting to be afraid that my stacks (yes plural) of review books are going to eat me in my sleep! But since I've become victim to this dreaded reading slump, and just as I THOUGHT I was coming out of it, I had to go to the dentist and that made things worse. SO. Onto the book I got this week, and I was VERY excited for this one and the other stuffs I got!

For review:
Little Black Lies by Tish Cohen

Goodies:
Gorgeous bookmarks from the sweet Julie Kwagawa for The Iron King! And she was kind enough to sign one for me! They are beautiful, aren't they?
I also got a sweet letter and an Ancient Roman coin from the lovely Michelle Moran (author of Cleopatra's Daughter). Which makes me even more excited to read! I'm hoping to do that soon!

That's what was in my mailbox this week, what was in yours?

13 comments:

  1. I got LBL 2! i can't wait 2 read it. Can't wait 4 ur review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book. I really like the sound of Little Black lies. Hope you enjoy reading your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Little Black Lies and I thought it was actually quite good. So, I can't wait to see your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Little Black Lies sounds soo good. I hope you enjoy it and I cannot wait to read your review. Also, congrats on the lovely book marks. They are quite lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good books this week! Hope you love reading Little Black Lies =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy reading! Little Black Lies is so good! I'm about 2/3 the way through it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read this one. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little Black Lies, looks good! Sorry to hear about your trip to the dentist, dentist make me want to cry just thinking of them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!