HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Sunday, October 4, 2009

In My Mailbox *13*

Created by The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I got quite a few books and I also found some books that I got a couple weeks ago, but there wasn't enough room in the picture...so I will include those next week! So, here's the breakdown:

Review:
Lady Macbeth's Daughter by Lisa Klein
Lips Touch by Laini Taylor
The Well by A. J. Whitten
Hybrid by Angie L. Reed
Girl In The Arena by Lisi Haines
Ash by Malinda Lo
When The Snow Fell by Henning Mankell
Archenemy by Frank Beddor
Sphinx's Princess by Esther Friesner

Won:
Heat Wave by Richard Castle (I love Castle on ABC, so I'm so excited!!!!)

Bought:
The Tattoo Design Directory by Vince Hemingson (Not pictured) - I'm not really interested in getting a tattoo anymore, but this thing has some really facinating stuff in it aboout the different cultures and meanings and all that. It's really cool.

That's what was in my mailbox, so what was in yours?

12 comments:

  1. Awesome books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of awesome books this week! I need to read Girl in the Arena and Lady Macbeth's Daughter for review still, but both look good! :)

    Here is my post:
    http://thehidingspot.blogspot.com/2009/10/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! Lips touch looks really good and so does girl in the arena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeay! for having a great book week. So many amazing choices. The Girl in the Arena is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read Sphinx's Princess and Lady Macbeth's Daughter. Great load. Hope you enjoy your books! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so envious of Girl in the Arena, it sounds amazing. I also really liked Ash, hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great loot! How do you get these review books? Care to share :)

    cindyc725 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get my hands on that new Esther Friesner book. I really like her books. Great week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some amazing reads. Hope that you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books! Girl in the Arena looks amaaaazing.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to read Ash. I hope you enjoy the tattoo book nonetheless. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!