HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Monday, May 11, 2009

Update!

I am still in the process of reading Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce. I'm quite behind on my usual reading schedule, because not only have things been crazy here at home, but my allergies have been miserable! They have never been this bad before! Anyone else had that problem this year?

But anyways, I am going to my aunt's lake house for the weekend and since it is nice and quiet up there, hopefully I will be able to get some MAJOR reading done! I hope. I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about you or anything! hehe.

I also wanted to give an extra special "THANK YOU" to Fantastic Book Review for her "5 Star Review" contest, in which I won a copy of The Forest of Hands and Teeth! YaY!

Must get some sleep now, since it's 2:30 AM and I have to be up early to do some things around the house and pack my stuff before I leave at 1 tomorrow, ARGH! lol. Hope to be farther along in a few days! Bye guys! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!