HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Million Dollar Book Sale

Okay, so last weekend I went to a local benefit thing called the Million Dollar Book Sale. For $30 you get a box and you get to fill that box with the books of your choosing out of over 250,000 titles. You put whatever you want in the box as long as it still closes in the end. So I went and OMG! I got a ton of books and I actually want to go back this weekend, but that's not going to happen, so in the spirit of things, I am going to post a list of all the books I got in the sale and I'm going to allow you guys to tell me which books I should read first. I will read and review all of them (for the most part). I am still trying to compile the list, but as soon as I do, I will post it here and see what you guys think! Thanks!

Sorry I'm running behind on my review for In the Meantime, I'm just running behind on everything else too. So I will try to get that out tonight or tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!