HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In My Mailbox *3*

Okay so, I didn't get to check the computer last night and I kinda forgot, so! I am going to do IMM a bit late...meaning today. And just to let you guys know, I am going out of town Thursday, my mom has to go the the doctor in Nashville and that's about 3 hours away, so I will be gone until probably Friday or Saturday. I don't know if I will have internet or not, so I will just have to see when I get there!

I should have my review for The Young City up in a day or two, so look for that because the book was amazing!

Now, on with In My Mailbox!

This week wasn't too bad, I got 4 books.

  • Secret Society by Tom Dolby (which I am about half way through already and so far, I am liking it. It's imagery is really detailed, so that's kind of giving me odd "secret" dreams, so that's a bit weird, but whatever)!
  • ...By Daphne by Carmen Catalina
  • Breathe the Sky by Chandra Prasad
  • Duchess of Death by Richard Hack (which is a biography of Agatha Christie. I don't know about some, but despite the fact that most [not all] biographies seem to bore me to death, this one looks rather interesting. And I love Agatha Christie, so that helps)

Well there's what I got this week, anything in there that interests you?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!