HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Sunday, June 28, 2009

In My Mailbox

Hey guys! I'm probably not going to do this every week, that is unless I get something every week. But anyways, since this is my first one, I am going to include the books I've gotten lately! So here we go...
  • Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley
  • Ghostgirl: Homecoming by Tonya Hurley
  • Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen
  • Freaky Friday by Mary Rodgers
  • Freaky Monday by Mary Rodgers and Heather Hach
  • The Young City by James Bow
  • Erec Rex: The Dragon's Eye by Kaza Kingsley
  • Erec Rex: The Monsters of Otherness by Kaza Kingsley
  • Erec Rex: The Search for Truth by Kaza Kingsley
  • Winter Wood by Steve Augaurde

Okay so that's what I've gotten lately, which basically means that's the stuff I've recieved in the last 3 to 4 weeks. Right now I am TRYING to read Winter Wood, but what I didn't know before I got it was that it is the third in a series that I had never even heard of, much less read before. It's confusing, and I'm having a major issue getting into it, but I am trying. Anyways, as long as time permitting, I will have the review for it up, as soon as I can. I am really hoping that it gets better as I go, so wish me luck! Later guys!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!