HomeAbout MeArchivesBooks I CraveChallengesRating SystemPolicyContact

Friday, February 27, 2009

Book List!

Last night I promised a list of the books I got from the Million Dollar Book Sale and now I am going to make good on that promise. Any thoughts on which I should read first are welcome! Here's my list:
  • Amazing Grace by Megan Shull
  • An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  • Atop an Underwood by Jack Kerouac
  • Austenland by Shannon Hale
  • Belinda by Anne Rice writing as Anne Rampling
  • Candy Girl by Diablo Cody
  • Chasing Tail Lights by Patrick Jones
  • Fairyville by Emma Holly
  • Girls That Growl by Mari Mancusi
  • Goddess of Love by P. C. Cast
  • How to Be Popular by Meg Cabot
  • If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period
  • It’s called a Break up Because It’s Broken by Greg Behrendt & Amiira Ruotola-Behrendt
  • King Dork by Frank Portman
  • Like This and Like That by Nia Stephens
  • Midnight Reign by Chris Marie Green
  • Mina by Marie Kiraly
  • Mona Lisa Blossoming by Sunny
  • More than Friends by Katherine Spencer
  • Number 8 by Anna Fienberg
  • Pledged by Alexandra Robbins
  • Pretties by Scott Westerfeld (I have NOT read Uglies. Is it necessary to read Uglies first, or does it work as a stand alone?)
  • Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
  • Psyche in a Dress by Francesca Lia Block
  • Saint Iggy by K. L. Going
  • The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath (I’ve read it before, but still)
  • The Blue Girl by Charles de Lint
  • The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
  • The Devil’s Wind by Richard Rayner
  • The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
  • The Executioner’s Daughter by Laure E. Williams
  • The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones
  • The Fold by An Na
  • The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
  • Undead and Unappreciated by Mary Janice Davidson
  • Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  • Witch Child by Celia Rees (I read it a few years ago and it’s awesome)

I also got a few others a biography of Slyvia Plath, a book of Shakepeare quotes, and a book about Marilyn Monroe. But the ones listed are the ones that are actually novels and such. So let me know where I should start and what you guys think. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Read Uglies first. It won't really make much sense if you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should read The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart first. I haven't read it yet but it look really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated!